Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Hey guys i am going to applying under SDS on July 9
I am preparing SOP but i don't know how should i explain that i have strong ties in my home country : India.
I don't have time for property evaluation .
Please tell me what to write in there.
I have heard they reject on these basis as well.

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
I am preparing SOP but i don't know how should i explain that i have strong ties in my home country : India.
Hi there. Its not mendatory to submit property evaluation. Since its not requested anywhere at all. Its just because of applicants who proactively submits property evaluation and it seems to become a part of application. Otherwise just submitting translation of your propert docuemnts along with original one will be enough. Though Im not expert. Just to mention this. Visa officer ultimately get to know your family backgroud once he receives all of your documents. Your financial transactions or in case of sponsor. They will have a very clear idea that you are very well established in your home country.
Secondaly. You may attach your vehicle registration if it is in your name, a letter from your siblings, mother stating thay how much they loves you and they would never let you leave for a long time. You would definitely return back to homecountry to meet them. Rest if you have a positive travelling history like visitor visas for any other country and you returned back will make your case more strong. I wish you best of luck. Dont think too much. Its all about luck.

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Hi there. Its not mendatory to submit property evaluation. Since its not requested anywhere at all. Its just because of applicants who proactively submits property evaluation and it seems to become a part of application. Otherwise just submitting translation of your propert docuemnts along with original one will be enough. Though Im not expert. Just to mention this. Visa officer ultimately get to know your family backgroud once he receives all of your documents. Your financial transactions or in case of sponsor. They will have a very clear idea that you are very well established in your home country.
Secondaly. You may attach your vehicle registration if it is in your name, a letter from your siblings, mother stating thay how much they loves you and they would never let you leave for a long time. You would definitely return back to homecountry to meet them. Rest if you have a positive travelling history like visitor visas for any other country and you returned back will make your case more strong. I wish you best of luck. Dont think too much. Its all about luck.
Bro... thank you so much for all the information... Thank you for investing your time in my problem.. it really means a lot... Got Your point bro :)

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
Bro... thank you so much for all the information... Thank you for investing your time in my problem.. it really means a lot... Got Your point bro :)
You are most welcome. We all are here to release each other stress.. God knows how visa officers check our applications. But its for sure. They cannot indulge deeply into our life... they definitely have certain protocols from which they recognise the genuine candidate. Documents does not mean anything. It could be fake. And its tough to find out fake documents in this era. Especially in case of new applicants. So they always connetcs dots from your travelling history and social media etc etc. I hope you understand. Be positive and good luck

archit.shah

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Hi Priyavart, you can may be go for a CA wealth evaluation certificate. If you know a CA in your family, this won't take a lot of time. All you need is a letterhead mentioning your family's immovable & movable assets in this letter and their total value. And ofcourse a signature & stamp from that CA's office. Moreover, try to explain in your SOP that WHY YOU WILL RETURN TO INDIA. Like, tell them about the job opportunities here & reasons behind pursuing those opportunities. SOP is your chance to explain to VO that you have a well established family in India, and how master's degree in Canada will help you pursue your dreams in India.

Hope it helps & All the best buddy!

Reactions: jasz_blr