+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

proof of residing

Ghadeer

Feb 17, 2014
I am a wife of a Canadian man . we both work in saudi arabia , so i never been to canada yet, he applied to sponsor me so we can live in canada, I received an email from them asking me to send my passport and 3 photos and a proof that my husband is going back to canada, the problem is we want to stay one more year in saudi , so what should we do now, we don't want to loose this chance, but we still need more money, so please what do you suggest?
thank you very much

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You're in a tricky situation. To be approved, you husband will need to demonstrate that he plans to relocate to Canada to live here once your PR visa is approved. This is one of the conditions of applying for PR while the sponsor is outside of Canada. Even thought you're not really planning to relocate immediately, is there any proof you can provide that you plan to relocate? Does your husband own property in Canada that you will be living in once you come here? Does your husband have an employer who has offered him a job once he returns?

Ghadeer

Feb 17, 2014
My husband retired , he is not going to work anymore when we get back to Canada, and yes he own a house joint with his son in Canada.But what they asked for is the resignation letter which we can't get because we have a commitment to our hospial by a contract, yearly contract.

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Ghadeer said:
My husband retired , he is not going to work anymore when we get back to Canada, and yes he own a house joint with his son in Canada.But what they asked for is the resignation letter which we can't get because we have a commitment to our hospial by a contract, yearly contract.
At the same time you have commitment towards canada also. Make an agreement with ur hospital and send an resignation letter to cic. they wont ask u to leave everything before they give visa. you can land and go back there to ful fil ur contract