AOR Received.
23-03-2015
Med's Request
12-05-2016
Med's Done....
15-05-2016
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
My paternal aunt sent me the docs required to prove we are related (Birth certificate), PR card and a utility bill. She scanned and sent it to me via email. So i wanted to know if that will work or would it need to be attested/certified copies that she will need to post to me. I did not want to put her through the trouble of going through all the work and I can't find exact answers as it only says a copy needs to be sent but doesn't mention anything about the copies being attested/certified.

Thank you

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
masruraa said:
My paternal aunt sent me the docs required to prove we are related (Birth certificate), PR card and a utility bill. She scanned and sent it to me via email. So i wanted to know if that will work or would it need to be attested/certified copies that she will need to post to me. I did not want to put her through the trouble of going through all the work and I can't find exact answers as it only says a copy needs to be sent but doesn't mention anything about the copies being attested/certified.

Thank you
No need of any attestation.. Just simple copy is more than enough

opindersinghbuttar

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
masruraa said:

Thank you
Any photocopy you send must be an Attested true copy meaning attested by Notary Public. It is mentioned in the Guide about filling up the FSW application on CIC, Canada website. Please don't send any photocopies without being attested. read following link carefully.

#1 open the link
#2 Click Step 1, Gather the documents and read on

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#eg73

masruraa

Oct 26, 2014
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-12-2014
Nomination.....
18-2-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
Med's Request
12-05-2016
Med's Done....
15-05-2016
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
thank you for the reply. actually in the link that you provided, no where it says that copies need to be attested/notarized!!

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
masruraa said:
thank you for the reply. actually in the link that you provided, no where it says that copies need to be attested/notarized!!
No need of attestation unless document is not in english/french language. If so, then would require english translated.