BC PNP
AOR Received.
Dec 5,2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 22,2018
LANDED..........
Mar 17, 2018
Dear Members ,

I have received ITA, I mentioned that I have an uncle in Canada who is citizen , he is my mother's brother. I asked him for some document through which I can prove he is related to my mother (like birth certificate to verify fathers name of both my mother and his as same) but he said he lost his birth certificate long time ago. Now I don't have any document to prove relationship with him. He is providing other documents to support proof of citizenship but none mentions my grandfather's name. I am really worried. Please guide me what can I do in this situation.

Thank you.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you need those points under the six selection factors of the FSW program to be eligible?

fari90

Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
BC PNP
AOR Received.
Dec 5,2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 22,2018
LANDED..........
Mar 17, 2018
my profile only mentions that criteria met for FSW, I don't know how many point I have. How can I determine that ?

fari90

Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
BC PNP
AOR Received.
Dec 5,2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 22,2018
LANDED..........
Mar 17, 2018
I am BC-EE PNP applicant with CRS points 987

Rayyy

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
I've faced a similar dilemma to yours now, but less unfortunate. I'd say you try to get any document that proves your family member status. Try calling CIC, they may provide you some helpful info 1-888-242-2100

...the last thing you may resort on is a DNA test, a bit extreme, but i actually thought about it if all means fail. Good luck!

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Dear Members ,

I have received ITA, I mentioned that I have an uncle in Canada who is citizen , he is my mother's brother. I asked him for some document through which I can prove he is related to my mother (like birth certificate to verify fathers name of both my mother and his as same) but he said he lost his birth certificate long time ago. Now I don't have any document to prove relationship with him. He is providing other documents to support proof of citizenship but none mentions my grandfather's name. I am really worried. Please guide me what can I do in this situation.

Thank you.
In your country there must be any family relationship certificate..your mother can ask from Federal Database organization where they maintian family tree of every person..you can show your mom`s Family tree certificate where her`s all sibling would be mentioned...with their mother and father...

fari90

Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
BC PNP
AOR Received.
Dec 5,2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 22,2018
LANDED..........
Mar 17, 2018
I think in order to get that certificate they ask for some identity documents of all family members, which is kind of impossible to arrange, but I can definitely look into it. Thanks for suggestion