Sept 19 2011
Passport Req..
March 21 2012
VISA ISSUED...
April 21 2012
LANDED..........
May 17th 2012
Admirable said:
You can get a bill that shows text messages sent and received over the years?

If so, I never knew this!!! I have changed phones several times in the past 3 years and switched my plan in the past year even though I kept my number.
Yes, my 'detailed' bill shows date/time/phone number for all calls and texts. It doesn't show the content of the texts, of course, but it DOES show that we sent them.

Unfortunately, I can't sort it by number, so I'd just printed out full bills and hilighted his phone number in them.

We do have a bank account together. We've each added a little money to it, but not yet used it for anything, and have only had it since May 2011. Should this be included?

Thanks, masterchief!

MandyUK

Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd July 2011
File Transfer...
27th September 2011
Med's Done....
1st July 2011
Passport Req..
November 7th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 29th 2011
LANDED..........
24th Jan 2012. (Canada Place)
Isometry said:
Yes, my 'detailed' bill shows date/time/phone number for all calls and texts. It doesn't show the content of the texts, of course, but it DOES show that we sent them.
Unfortunately, I can't sort it by number, so I'd just printed out full bills and hilighted his phone number in them.

this is what we did to show the calls from me to him and him using his calling cards to call me.

We do have a bank account together. We've each added a little money to it, but not yet used it for anything, and have only had it since May 2011. Should this be included?

Yeah most definitly, it shows a financial commitment to eachother, they dont ask how much is in, ours had about £3.00 at the time lol, thier just interested really to see how long you have had it and that its in joint names.