+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of relationship...

frenchfry23

Aug 17, 2017
Quebec
Hey!
I was wondering if I need to give in the original boarding passes, tickets, etc... when compiling our proof of relationship? Personally, I would like to keep the originals, for sentimental value... but if I have to send the originals, I'll do what I must do.

Does anyone know if scanning them is acceptable?

juliakristof

May 5, 2017
Hey!
I was wondering if I need to give in the original boarding passes, tickets, etc... when compiling our proof of relationship? Personally, I would like to keep the originals, for sentimental value... but if I have to send the originals, I'll do what I must do.

We have just provided screenshots from the flight confirmations we received via email. Who keeps their physical boarding passes these days?

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hey!

Scanning them works, or printing from the email confirmation.

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
We have just provided screenshots from the flight confirmations we received via email. Who keeps their physical boarding passes these days?
I held onto the boarding passes for my international flights thinking they may come in handy later.
You can scan or copy them along with the purchased tickets and submit with your application.

keep the originals for sentimental value if you like.
Make a nice framed picture .....or dartboard?

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
We had the physical boarding passes for a few trips, but most of them were just the itineraries/confirmation emails which we printed off (since we've been living long-distance since 2016, definitely did not still have boarding passes for those trips).

pr90

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
online literariness would do, i personally sent whatever tickets i have and also scan the entry/exit stamps your passports

Reactions: Shellzyan