+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Relationship

owais182

Aug 31, 2015
All, hi.

I'm having a bit of an issue with my document checklist and was wondering is someone could help please!

I'm the principal applicant and in the EE application, I indicated that my spouse has parents who are Canadian PRs.

I wasn't asked whether my spouse has any relatives who are Canadian PRs in the PR application and I'm not getting a document field to upload this proof.

Have I done something wrong or is this proof only required for principal applicants.

Thanks!

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
owais182 said:
All, hi.

I'm having a bit of an issue with my document checklist and was wondering is someone could help please!

I'm the principal applicant and in the EE application, I indicated that my spouse has parents who are Canadian PRs.

I wasn't asked whether my spouse has any relatives who are Canadian PRs in the PR application and I'm not getting a document field to upload this proof.

Have I done something wrong or is this proof only required for principal applicants.

Thanks!
If you're applying via FSW route then you would have obtained 5 points for this therefore you should provide the proof. If you weren't asked and you're sure you didn't miss the question still upload the info under letter of explanation or any section.

owais182

Aug 31, 2015
Thanks!

It's quite bizarre, the question asking whether my spouse has relatives who are Canadian PRs/ Citizens doesn't even come up in her section of the form; just shows up in mine. Gone through the whole thing at least 5 times now!