+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Re-establish in Canada , LETTER FROM UNCLE

merohadad

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Hi All

I would like to ask questions concern the letter of That Proof

1- What should our uncle write in that letter ?
2- should he mentions his bank account ?
3- should he mention the period of support ?
4- should he mentions the sponsor or sponsorship or their son?

Thanks

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
He should explain what he will be providing for you- house to live in? Food? If he has a set time limit he should probably state that. He can explain what he has to support u in terms of finances if he is comfortable with that, but it's not mandatory (my parents didn't when they said they were supporting us).

Basically they just said they know our relation to be true, that they will help support us in their house until we are able to move and get our own place. That was about it. But their support was for financnial reasons, not for reestablishing residence in Canada. If u are trying to show u will move back to Canada, u need to show jobs you've been applying for and any potential employers you've had communication with.

merohadad

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Thanks Tink 23

If u are trying to show u will move back to Canada, u need to show jobs you've been applying for and any potential employers you've had communication with.

How please could I do this , this is the point How exactly I can show this proof ?

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
merohadad said:
Thanks Tink 23

If u are trying to show u will move back to Canada, u need to show jobs you've been applying for and any potential employers you've had communication with.

How please could I do this , this is the point How exactly I can show this proof ?
Email correspondence. Screen shot of online application being sent. There are many ways but u will have to actually look online and apply for jobs. You have to do the leg work, so to speak.