+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Medical Exam "Replacement Overdue"

wind_msh

Feb 12, 2013
Hi, everyone,
I applied my OWP this Feb and i got it in April. The CIC asked me to do the medical examination when they issued me the OWP.
So i made an appointment and then finished the examination(on Apr,8) just a few days after they asked me to do so(on Apr,4).
But i didn't know that i have to upload the invoice of the medical examination or the up-front medical notification because no one asked me to do so.
Now it is August, i found my Proof of Medical Exam "Replacement Overdue". there is a "?" after every "document name".
I clicked the "?" after the "Proof of Medical Exam", it says:

Proof of Medical Exam

You require a medical examination. For instructions on how to complete an upfront medical examination, please visit the following link: cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/exam/instructions.asp. In order to submit your online application, you must provide proof that a medical examination was completed by a doctor (Panel Physician). You must upload a copy of the Upfront Medical Notification or IMM 1017B-Upfront (“copy to client”) that your doctor will provide you.

But i can't upload the files because i can't find how to do this.

Is there anyone can help me?
I called the 800-242-2100 but it is really hard to connect

Thanks very much

AJ6488

Sep 9, 2013
Hi there, I have the same problem. CIC requested medical exam from me on 27 Jul and I took the medical exam on the end of August (there is no panel physical available in the city I'm living in and I had to go to Calgary for it). I tried to upload my medical report and it shows replacement overdue as well :(((

Can you let me know what happened, did you figure out how to send the medical report to cic? Any effect on your application? Btw, I'm applying for extending my visitor visa.

Your are right about the call centre, it's impossible to reach.

I will truly appreciate your reply.

wind_msh said:
Hi, everyone,
I applied my OWP this Feb and i got it in April. The CIC asked me to do the medical examination when they issued me the OWP.
So i made an appointment and then finished the examination(on Apr,8) just a few days after they asked me to do so(on Apr,4).
But i didn't know that i have to upload the invoice of the medical examination or the up-front medical notification because no one asked me to do so.
Now it is August, i found my Proof of Medical Exam "Replacement Overdue". there is a "?" after every "document name".
I clicked the "?" after the "Proof of Medical Exam", it says:

Proof of Medical Exam

You require a medical examination. For instructions on how to complete an upfront medical examination, please visit the following link: cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/exam/instructions.asp. In order to submit your online application, you must provide proof that a medical examination was completed by a doctor (Panel Physician). You must upload a copy of the Upfront Medical Notification or IMM 1017B-Upfront (“copy to client”) that your doctor will provide you.

But i can't upload the files because i can't find how to do this.

Is there anyone can help me?
I called the 800-242-2100 but it is really hard to connect

Thanks very much

wind_msh

Feb 12, 2013
I have reached the call center and they told me that everything is ok after checking my medical examination documents.
So we don't really care about that stuff. :D

AJ6488 said:
Hi there, I have the same problem. CIC requested medical exam from me on 27 Jul and I took the medical exam on the end of August (there is no panel physical available in the city I'm living in and I had to go to Calgary for it). I tried to upload my medical report and it shows replacement overdue as well :(((

Can you let me know what happened, did you figure out how to send the medical report to cic? Any effect on your application? Btw, I'm applying for extending my visitor visa.

Your are right about the call centre, it's impossible to reach.

I will truly appreciate your reply.