+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Means of Financial Support

xia235

Jan 11, 2021
Hello, Can anyone tell me how much money do I need to show Proof of Means of Financial Support? I got an invitation through CEC. I also heard that the bank statement is not required when invited under CEC but you need to write a letter to IRCC. Does any one have a template for that ?
Thank you in advance for your time!

Presh2019

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Hello, Can anyone tell me how much money do I need to show Proof of Means of Financial Support? I got an invitation through CEC. I also heard that the bank statement is not required when invited under CEC but you need to write a letter to IRCC. Does any one have a template for that ?
Thank you in advance for your time!
If you are applying under CEC, you don’t need to show POF. Just a simple letter saying you qualified under CEC and therefore do not need to show POF, you can also say you have included your current paystubs, employment letter, etc (if you are currently working) it’s just a short basic letter, nothing to it.

jamesadewumi

Nov 26, 2020
If you are applying under CEC, you don’t need to show POF. Just a simple letter saying you qualified under CEC and therefore do not need to show POF, you can also say you have included your current paystubs, employment letter, etc (if you are currently working) it’s just a short basic letter, nothing to it.
Hi, so where do I upload the letter? Is it on the proof of financial support or on letter of explanation.

Thanks