+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Means of Financial Support Student Help!

mrinalbh

Apr 19, 2018
Florida
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
Hello,
Im a international student in US and plan on visiting Canada to meet friends. My father pays my tuition and supports me. Now for the Proof of Financial Resource of Supporter I have provided with my dads bank statement, the problem is what can I provide in Proof of Means of Financial Support box?
I work just enough to support myself in paying phone bills or grocery. I don't think my bank statement would be enough to show that.
I will be staying with friend and I don't think there would be much expense.

Any help?

Thank You

Kzm

Mar 30, 2018
I had same thing for my sister
She is student too and doesnt have financial supper her own , so we apply with my parent bank statement , properties , my father sign a letter in notary public that shows he will undertake every expenses during her trip.

mrinalbh

Apr 19, 2018
Florida
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
a
I had same thing for my sister
She is student too and doesnt have financial supper her own , so we apply with my parent bank statement , properties , my father sign a letter in notary public that shows he will undertake every expenses during her trip.
Another question if you can answer. Can I provide a different return address for my passport?
If so where can I give that info? Only in the return envelope or even in my Letter of Invitation and the main form?

Thank Again!