+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Means of Financial Support for PR application under CEC

Akhan12

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Hi guys

I'm applying for my PR under CEC and I'm being asked to upload Proof of means of Financial support. When I look for help it states

" If applying under CEC, you must provide official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile"

Do I get a letter from my bank ?

Please help me out here

Thanks

Edmo guy Naveed

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Akhan12 said:
Hi guys

I'm applying for my PR under CEC and I'm being asked to upload Proof of means of Financial support. When I look for help it states

" If applying under CEC, you must provide official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile"

Do I get a letter from my bank ?

Please help me out here

Thanks

yes, you will show available funds in your account but this is not a big problem , i apply my cec with $5000.

nikhilpatil22

Jul 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29th Sep 2016
Med's Done....
18th Oct 2016
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2017
VISA ISSUED...
8th Feb 2017
LANDED..........
18th Feb 2017, rainbow bridge
Yes, Letter from your bank.

Akhan12

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
What do I say to my bank?

Is there a name for that document? What shall I tell them to provide me ?

Thanks

mrawa

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2017
LANDED..........
22-03-2017
Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
You will be asked to enter in your Express Entry profile the amount of money you will have to help you settle in Canada. This is to show that you can support yourself and any family who come with you to Canada, and helps us assess which programs you may be eligible for.

You will only need to meet the settlement fund requirement if it applies to the program you are invited to apply under.

If you are invited to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or Federal Skilled Trades Program, you will need to show that you meet the settlement funds requirement unless you:

are currently authorized to work in Canada, and
have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada.
Note: You do not have to meet the funds requirement if you were invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class.

The system currently asks all applicants to provide a proof of funds document. If you don’t need to provide proof of funds, you must upload a letter explaining either that you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, or that you have a valid job offer.