+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of 'Landing Funds" >>>

khushi_rv

Apr 15, 2012
qorax said:
Usually that Cert. is a must. However, pls write candidly about it's loss to ur IO and request it's submission waiver... Sometimes, a nice IO might agree.
Hi Qorax,

Thanks for your response. But one confusion ..in the document checklist its given that we should be providing evidence of number of years of experience and proof of successful completion of each program..so in that case if I m providing my class 10 marks sheet..will that not be enough to show that I had cleared the class 10 exam? Do I need to particularly highlight in the application that I have not submitted the class 10 mark certificate and have just submitted the class 10 mark sheet?

lotus20

Apr 14, 2012
qorax said:
Yes, one can define one or all family members as unaccompanying, but not a wise thing to do. 'Coz later, to bring-in any of them would take time, effort & energy under the family sponsorship class. It'd take usually 1yr or more. Which can easily be an avoidable situation if one does so initially. I don't think funds take a higher priority than bringing every one in, in one time.

IMHO, a bad proposition.

Qorax
Oh Gosh! What does this mean, Qorax? I am the Principal Applicant and in my application only my spouse is shown as 'Accompanying'. When i land in early June my spouse will not be actually accompanying me but will follow later. In light of this, could you please clarify what you meant above.
Further, if i tell the immigration officer that my spouse will accompany me later, do i carry POF for 1 person or 2?
Thanks

lotus20

Apr 14, 2012
qorax said:
U can safely bring-in monies any & many times after landing... No taxes, levies or duties would be charged. However, the amount it earns as interest while @ the bank will be taxable.

Qorax
Qorax, please...i'm a little puzzled. At several places i have read your posts wherein you have said that any monies brought in after landing will be treated as 'income' from outside and taxed. Yet, in several other places you mention that its only the interest on money in bank which, if above a taxable limit, is taxed. There is a subtle difference between the two - money brought in after landing is 'income' and is taxable if above a particular limit / interest on bank money is taxable if the interest is above a particular limit.
i'm not an accounts person, could you please help me understand.
Thanks _/|\_

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010
Hello chief qorax. I need more explanation concerning proof of fund on landing. Can one take some money along and also get bank statement to support the money in ones account for which one has ATM card to access it in Canada.

Since one can not carry more than 10,000 dollars.
Pls enlighten me so that one will not returned back .

swk

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
Apr 2010
File Transfer...
Sep 2010
Med's Request
Jul 24th 2012
Med's Done....
Aug 22nd 2012
Passport Req..
PR1- Feb 28th, 2013 PR2-MAR 18th 2013
Dear Qorax,
I was maintaing 80% of required funds, now i am asked to send POF in 90 days to CHC.
My question is, if i deposit rest of 20% (C$3000) in one short, would it be considered a wind fall. My husband who is sole propritor, will transfer it from his company's account.

Kindly advise

Regards

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
swk said:
Dear Qorax,
I was maintaing 80% of required funds, now i am asked to send POF in 90 days to CHC.
My question is, if i deposit rest of 20% (C$3000) in one short, would it be considered a wind fall. My husband who is sole propritor, will transfer it from his company's account.

Kindly advise

Regards
If it's possible - deposit that 20% in instalments over the next 3-months; and then submit ur fresh bank statement to ur IO. However, even if u do that in one go - it still might be OK, given that u had maintained 80% of it since long. But, just to be in the safe side deposit it in 4-5 instalments, if possible.

Qorax

kivian

Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26january 2010
Doc's Request.
15 feb 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 26 march 2010
IELTS Request
complete
File Transfer...
19 july 2010
Med's Request
may 01 2012
Med's Done....
June 06 2012
Interview........
wavier
Hi Qorax,

I got my medical request have my appointment date and awaiting my police certificate do I need to submit POF with my police certificate please relpy I'm worried

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
kivian said:
Hi Qorax,

I got my medical request have my appointment date and awaiting my police certificate do I need to submit POF with my police certificate please relpy I'm worried
If they've not asked for it - u don't need to send it.

kivian

Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26january 2010
Doc's Request.
15 feb 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 26 march 2010
IELTS Request
complete
File Transfer...
19 july 2010
Med's Request
may 01 2012
Med's Done....
June 06 2012
Interview........
wavier
Thanks for your quick response. Will I get a wavier letter from my visa office if their is a interview wavier and what exactly would it stated

bitola2

Mar 30, 2012
Hi Qorax

I have one question for you. When filling my paperwork as available funds I put $40000USD, now my friend who landed in CAN few weeks ago told me that he took as much as he reported that he has. So do I have to show all $40000USD or just $21000 because it's me, my spouse and two children. Please answer because I just got my visa and we are planning to move within a month, now we are looking for plane tickets. I read all 53 pages of posts and you mentioned on few occasions that we need to show only the required funds on POE and I was planning to take only that with me and wire the rest, but this brings some doubts. I just need to clarify this. Please respond to my post.

Thank you in advance!!!!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
bitola2 said:
Hi Qorax

I have one question for you. When filling my paperwork as available funds I put $40000USD, now my friend who landed in CAN few weeks ago told me that he took as much as he reported that he has. So do I have to show all $40000USD or just $21000 because it's me, my spouse and two children. Please answer because I just got my visa and we are planning to move within a month, now we are looking for plane tickets. I read all 53 pages of posts and you mentioned on few occasions that we need to show only the required funds on POE and I was planning to take only that with me and wire the rest, but this brings some doubts. I just need to clarify this. Please respond to my post.

Thank you in advance!!!!
Only the amount as described by CIC.
What u wrote in ur apps or depicted as POF is immaterial.

kivian

Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26january 2010
Doc's Request.
15 feb 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 26 march 2010
IELTS Request
complete
File Transfer...
19 july 2010
Med's Request
may 01 2012
Med's Done....
June 06 2012
Interview........
wavier
Hi,
I completed my medical on wednesday now I need to take in my police clearance letter along with my POF can I used my assets for example I did a valuation of my property and my car and it is way for than the amount I need to have. Please advice.

JUNER2011

Oct 5, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
AOR Received.
August 2011 PER / 2nd AOR : September 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
January 2012
Interview........
got waived :-)
Passport Req..
January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2012
LANDED..........
June 2012
qorax said:
Only the amount as described by CIC.
What u wrote in ur apps or depicted as POF is immaterial.
Hii Qorax Sir,
I have sent you 2 PM's (i think you missed them)...i am resending them however...pls could u spare 2 mins of your precious time and reply :)

Regards,
JUNER 2011

kivian

Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26january 2010
Doc's Request.
15 feb 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 26 march 2010
IELTS Request
complete
File Transfer...
19 july 2010
Med's Request
may 01 2012
Med's Done....
June 06 2012
Interview........
wavier
Qorax, can I write a letter stated that upon received visa I will sell my assets to acculate the funds I need to have. Please to my post Qorax my head need to get a ease

Thanks in advance

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
kivian said:
Hi,
I completed my medical on wednesday now I need to take in my police clearance letter along with my POF can I used my assets for example I did a valuation of my property and my car and it is way for than the amount I need to have. Please advice.
Most VOs do not accept property [valuation] as a POF... u need to check ur VO's Instructions on the issue. In any case, in the ADR letter it'd be mentioned what's required vis-a-vis the POF -- what was written in urs?