hasanimamsujan

Star Member
Sep 14, 2009
Windsor, Ontario
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
Dear Expert Senior,

I have some dollar in my alertpay account.Is it possible to show proof of fund by showing alertpay balance?
How can I show alertpay balance as a proof of fund? Which documents should I send to VO. I am planning to use combination of different source of fund as proof of fund.

I need expert opinion regarding this matter.

Hasan

khushi_rv

Apr 15, 2012
Hi Qorax,

Can you please advice if the following can also serve as proof of funds:

1. NSC Certificates
2. Infrastructure bonds

Also please advice if transcripts are mandatory or only mark sheets and degree certificates be suffficient?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
hasanimamsujan said:
Dear Expert Senior,

I have some dollar in my alertpay account.Is it possible to show proof of fund by showing alertpay balance?
How can I show alertpay balance as a proof of fund? Which documents should I send to VO. I am planning to use combination of different source of fund as proof of fund.

I need expert opinion regarding this matter.

Hasan
Hi, Regrets, I've no info on Alertpay A/cs and whatever that means. U could try checking with ppl from ur region.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
khushi_rv said:
Hi Qorax,

Can you please advice if the following can also serve as proof of funds:

1. NSC Certificates
2. Infrastructure bonds

Also please advice if transcripts are mandatory or only mark sheets and degree certificates be suffficient?
Hi,

Both'd be fine for the apps POF (not for settlement funds, while landing, though). As for the transcripts, pls read the IMM7000 (Apps guide).

Good luck.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
hasanimamsujan said:
thanks boss for your response.
alertpay is an online payment system

Hasan
Uh, just googled it, similar to Paypal eh?
BTW how much u kept in that a/c, which warrrants clubbing it into ur POF?
BTW2, IMHO it wouldn't be accepted as a POF.

y2patel

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi quarax

in my case we are three member in my file so i have to carry nearly $17000 to $18000/- with when i landing so can u tell me which is the best like some of cash and some amount in tc ?
also which is the best TC from Thomas cook or American express ? why ?
y2patel

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
y2patel said:
hi quarax

in my case we are three member in my file so i have to carry nearly $17000 to $18000/- with when i landing so can u tell me which is the best like some of cash and some amount in tc ?
also which is the best TC from Thomas cook or American express ? why ?
y2patel
20% in cash and 80% in bank draft.

wiz_kid

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
30-12-2011
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
03-02-2012
Med's Request
05-03-2012
Med's Done....
19-03-2012 (RPRF draft en-cashed 19-April-2012)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-03-2012 (DM since 26-April-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2012
LANDED..........
15-Feb-2013
@qorax

I am sorry If this question has been asked earlier.

My wife is PA in the immigration process we filed and we are family of two. I understand that i have to travel with required funds however i have two question .

1) do me and my wife both have to fill a separate declaration form of money we are carrying or its one form per family and what do u advise shall give all cash to her .

2) if i get internal transfer from my Indian company in Canada or me or my wife get a job in any discipline other than our NOC do we still have to carry money along with us.

Thanks in advance

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
wiz_kid said:
@ qorax

I am sorry If this question has been asked earlier.

My wife is PA in the immigration process we filed and we are family of two. I understand that i have to travel with required funds however i have two question .

1) do me and my wife both have to fill a separate declaration form of money we are carrying or its one form per family and what do u advise shall give all cash to her .

2) if i get internal transfer from my Indian company in Canada or me or my wife get a job in any discipline other than our NOC do we still have to carry money along with us.

Thanks in advance
1. The Declaration Card is one per family unit. In any case it's not of any consequence to ur landing. It's something that we fill everytime in any a/port.

2. If u have a Canadian job offer, in any occupation, under any format of procuring it, u don't need to demonstrate ur POF. But remember to carry the original offer letter on person.

Qorax

khushi_rv

Apr 15, 2012
Hi Qorax,

Can you please tell me that if we are unable in being able to get the current employer's work certificate on grounds that informing the current employer of our plans to shift to canada may have an adverse impact on our career in the firm, is there any other way by which proof of current work profile and number of years of experience can be provided?

alexchristi

Sep 8, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th july 2011
AOR Received.
PER 8th sept.2011
IELTS Request
on file
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
05. Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24. 10. 2012
LANDED..........
08.dec.2012
Hello Everybody,

I received this email today from VO Bucharest regarding the proof of funds:

"Dear Mr. XXXXX,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue the processing of your application, please provide the following documents:
- Current proof of transferable funds equal to CAD 20,654 (Low Income Cut-Off for family of 4 persons) . The bank balance statement is not sufficient. Please note that you must show the provenience of the funds.
Please ensure that the above requested documents are sent to the Immigration Section of the Canadian Embassy within 30 days.
If you do not comply with the requirements within the time allowed, your application may be refused.
Best regards,
Immigration Section/Section d'immigration
Canadian Embassy/Ambassade du Canada
1-3 Tuberozelor Str., sector 1
011411 Bucharest , Romania
Fax +40-21 307-5014 (immigration) / +40-21 307-5023 (visitors)"

In the application that I send to CIO Sydney I enclosed two bank statements that show deposits made in 2010 with the amount in USD well over the required one.

How should I prove that the money are actually my life savings?

khushi_rv

Apr 15, 2012
Hi Qorax,

Please provide your response on the below:

Can you please tell me that if we are unable in being able to get the current employer's work certificate on grounds that informing the current employer of our plans to shift to canada may have an adverse impact on our career in the firm, is there any other way by which proof of current work profile and number of years of experience can be provided?

FRITZIE

Sep 7, 2011
Hello Qorax,

I just want to ask for the pof (landing funds), is bank certificate accepted? & the currency of our bank certificate is not in canadian dollars neither u.s. dollars, but in our country's currency.. is it okay?
but my cash on hand is in u.s. dollars.. we are four in the family & my cash on hand is $6,000..

Thank you Qorax for your time :)

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
khushi_rv said:
Hi Qorax,

Hi,

This happens with many, u aren't alone. However, though not a must but ur current ref. letters do make the job easier for ur IO. Else, u'd require multiple proofs to justify ur claim and similarly the IO might keep pestering u with ADRs... which could result in inordinate delays.

Nonetheless, if it cannot be arranged some of the docs thatbu could submit r:
-Initial Job Offer letter,
-Promotion, awards, increment etc. letters,
-Some pics of u at work (which justify ur claim, viz.@official presentations),
-Ur Business Card/s (changes in desig. over the time),
-Official emails indicating ur posn in the org.,
-Similar to the above - explicit hard copy papers,
-Ur work correspondences, project reports, fiscal plan docs,
-IOMs (Inter-Office Memos, depicting ur role),
-Etc.

Hope that helped.