+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Identity for Oath Ceremony

bacovcin

Mar 31, 2017
The oath ceremony documents say that they require 2 pieces of ID with your name and birth date. I don't have a driver's license and my foreign passport has expired. Do people think that the PR card and health card are enough? I'm not sure what else to use for id...

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
The oath ceremony documents say that they require 2 pieces of ID with your name and birth date. I don't have a driver's license and my foreign passport has expired. Do people think that the PR card and health card are enough? I'm not sure what else to use for id...
It doesn't say "valid" IDs here. So, my guess your passport should be OK besides your health card. Your PR card also can be considered an ID.

Reactions: bacovcin

Dalboy1980

Jan 21, 2016
Having done my path ceremony last Tuesday, the ONLY ID she asked for was PR Card and we showed our Health Card, one of which was expired and was accepted.
Passport was there on standby as I also don’t have DL right now but it wasn’t requested or required.

Reactions: nsrk and bacovcin