+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

proof of funds

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The applicant has to complete the Personal Net worth statement......

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/assets/pdfs/P167_Personal_Net_Worth_Statement.pdf

Mitali

khuram225

Oct 11, 2011
hi there,

do we have to furnish a six months bank statement or bank certification letter .

coz they r different.

coz may be i ll have to arrange the funds when my case is started, waiting since 2008. cant keep such a big amount in the bank for that long, but ofcourseonce the process is started , will have to keep in the account.

plz guide

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
khuram225 said:
hi there,

do we have to furnish a six months bank statement or bank certification letter .

coz they r different.

coz may be i ll have to arrange the funds when my case is started, waiting since 2008. cant keep such a big amount in the bank for that long, but ofcourseonce the process is started , will have to keep in the account.

plz guide
Bank statement

khuram225

Oct 11, 2011
thanks yousuf saab.

one more thing,

i have a land in pak in my name, is it possible that oonce they ask for the POF, then i sell my land and put it in the bank, or will they consider it as a borrowed money.

regards

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
Dear Khurram
Yes u can show land but this is with initial application only. The land value should be duly valued by professional valuer only otherwise will be not be considered.

At the time of PPR or may be MR and upon inquiry of CHC, u will be required to prove that land is liquidated and available in cash form otherwise u will be rejected.

gud luk
asyousuf

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asyousuf said:
Explanation letter...with full details. Thats the only way out along with agreement for mortgage that will substantiate the status. This is only if person really wish to share liability status. If not, CHC may or may not find out
thanks a lot

I have funds for immigration in one bank and mortgage for apartment in other bank. There is no influence on my bank account between those two banks and my proof of funds from first bank will never show my mortgage amount from other bank.

My question is:

When it comes to security checks and other checks, can Visa Office check all banks in my country of residence, regarding my mortgage or loans?

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
The applicant has to complete the Personal Net worth statement......

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/assets/pdfs/P167_Personal_Net_Worth_Statement.pdf

Mitali
At which stage of application is this needed? I can see that this comes from the UK site of Canadian embassy.

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
Dear..verification is done of statement from the bank issued but clarification / further verification can easily be done from central bank which holds all the records of each and every individual dealing in its individual capacity with different bank at a time. While filling out application, u have already given to CHC full authority to check and verify your records from any source.

So no day dreaming. Declaration is better. If found, u will be in trouble.

Another scenario is that u have bank balance in one country but have loan / mortagages from other country (very rare) than only CHC may not be able to verify / check your status. If the liability and assets are within same country, very easy for CHC.

asyousuf

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, when I think better, it's very true, better to say everything as it is of course.

It's better for me to write a statement saying that mortgage will be payed in the period of 20 or 25 years. I can get translation of mortgage payment plan from the bank to support this claims. My bank can also give me one year pause from payment with a statement, so there will be no problem. My bank does that to help people who lose a job, but the interest rate can go a little bit higher in the next two years. Anyway, my funds for immigration will be safe, it just depends on CIC how will they look on that.

What do you think?

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
echoes1978 said:
Yes, when I think better, it's very true, better to say everything as it is of course.

It's better for me to write a statement saying that mortgage will be payed in the period of 20 or 25 years. I can get translation of mortgage payment plan from the bank to support this claims. My bank can also give me one year pause from payment with a statement, so there will be no problem. My bank does that to help people who lose a job, but the interest rate can go a little bit higher in the next two years. Anyway, my funds for immigration will be safe, it just depends on CIC how will they look on that.

What do you think?
;D
gud luk