+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds.

njmed

Jun 23, 2019
Hi All!

I had an Express Entry Profile that was eligible for PNP, FSW, and CEC. I recently received an ITA for PR under PNP. While I was filling out the Profile details in my express entry account, I see that the question "How much money (in Canadian dollars) will you bring to Canada to support themselves and their family?" was not labeled as required but the form cant be completed if you dont enter an amount. So at first I entered $13,310 and the proof of funds was required on the document checklist but when I changed it to 0 it was removed on the doc checklist. My Question is, Do I still need to provide Proof of Funds under PNP through express entry even though I was eligible for CEC on my profile?

PS: Got PNP nomination from my Alberta Accelerated Tech Pathway application.

Thank you.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi All!

I had an Express Entry Profile that was eligible for PNP, FSW, and CEC. I recently received an ITA for PR under PNP. While I was filling out the Profile details in my express entry account, I see that the question "How much money (in Canadian dollars) will you bring to Canada to support themselves and their family?" was not labeled as required but the form cant be completed if you dont enter an amount. So at first I entered $13,310 and the proof of funds was required on the document checklist but when I changed it to 0 it was removed on the doc checklist. My Question is, Do I still need to provide Proof of Funds under PNP through express entry even though I was eligible for CEC on my profile?

PS: Got PNP nomination from my Alberta Accelerated Tech Pathway application.

Thank you.
If you are inland then no the paystubs and T4 fulfils this scenario.