+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

proof of funds

Slola26

Aug 27, 2020
hi everyone need some help, my uncle's company will be sponsoring me, i do not work for this company has anyone had success with something like this before? also he said they could write that the company is giving a scholarship for the duration of my course i want to know the best way to go about this.

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
You will need some sort of letter or affidavit of financial support. They want to see you can easily access the money in Canada.

AndyT

Jun 12, 2020
Even better if you can get them mentioning the role/designation they will provide you in the future after completion of the program. That will build up case as to why they are providing funds and will show stronger ties with your home country.

Sirwise

Jul 19, 2019
@Slola26 ,
If a company wants to sponsor you , they have to draft a letter on their letterhead stating specifically the amount and the reasons of sponsoring your education. What benefits will they derive from such a huge investment ? Especially if it is a profit making company. If it's not a donor company or research funding company , you need to provide the company's Bank statement, certificate of registration, tax clearance certificate, invoice or receipts. However , if it is a prestigious company in your country and recognized with good sponsorship history, they just have to write a letter (letterhead) stating the amount they are willing to sponsor, the reasons and benefits of their sponsorship.
Hope this helps. You can pop me for further clarifications if deem necessary.

All the best

Cheers!

Ney123

Jul 24, 2018
@Slola26 ,
If a company wants to sponsor you , they have to draft a letter on their letterhead stating specifically the amount and the reasons of sponsoring your education. What benefits will they derive from such a huge investment ? Especially if it is a profit making company. If it's not a donor company or research funding company , you need to provide the company's Bank statement, certificate of registration, tax clearance certificate, invoice or receipts. However , if it is a prestigious company in your country and recognized with good sponsorship history, they just have to write a letter (letterhead) stating the amount they are willing to sponsor, the reasons and benefits of their sponsorship.
Hope this helps. You can pop me for further clarifications if deem necessary.

All the best

Cheers!

Ney123

Jul 24, 2018
Hello
hope you are doing great, I just want to ask you a question regarding business sponsorship for a study permit. my brother lives in the us, he started a business back there last year,. he wants to sponsor my study in Canada. Can he still do that even though his business is a startup.

Sincerely,

Sirwise

Jul 19, 2019
Yes of course, he can sponsor you only if the company is in good financial standing. If they can sponsor you without affecting their working capital or investment. Analyze their financial strength first before asking for their sponsorship.

All the best.
Cheers!

Reactions: Royality

Royality

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Yes of course, he can sponsor you only if the company is in good financial standing. If they can sponsor you without affecting their working capital or investment. Analyze their financial strength first before asking for their sponsorship.

All the best.
Cheers!
Can I get ur email,want to message you privately