+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds

rbanala

Nov 15, 2019
U.S. Bank proof of funds statement (attached) doesn't have average 6 month balance nor the credit card debt related information on the statement.
Can you please let me know if this is sufficient (i am planning to attach 6 month statements as well) or do I have to switch my funds to other bank and get the statement from there?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: for some reason, the image I attached doesn't shoe up, here is what it is written on the statement

"Dear <myName>,

Thank you for choosing U.S. Bank for your banking needs. This letter is in response to your request for account information

Account Numer (last 4 digitst) - Acct Balance as of <date> - Date opened
XXXX $X,XXX.XX X/XX/XXXX

If you have additional questions regarding this information, please feel free to contact me at the phone number listed below.

Thank you again for choosing U.S.Bank"

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
U.S. Bank proof of funds statement (attached) doesn't have average 6 month balance nor the credit card debt related information on the statement.
Can you please let me know if this is sufficient (i am planning to attach 6 month statements as well) or do I have to switch my funds to other bank and get the statement from there?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: for some reason, the image I attached doesn't shoe up, here is what it is written on the statement

"Dear <myName>,

Thank you for choosing U.S. Bank for your banking needs. This letter is in response to your request for account information

Account Numer (last 4 digitst) - Acct Balance as of <date> - Date opened
XXXX $X,XXX.XX X/XX/XXXX

If you have additional questions regarding this information, please feel free to contact me at the phone number listed below.

Thank you again for choosing U.S.Bank"

If you can't provide these details, specify this in your LoE and explain this bank doesn't provide this information in your letter and add that this is a standard letter provided from the bank.