+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds

gem04

Oct 7, 2019
Please can anyone advise me.

My husband is the primary applicant for our application. Under proof of funds I have attached proof of funds for the savings account which is my name and both our bank statements. is this sufficient? Do I even need to include mine?! Do I need enclose a letter or anything to say I give permission for him to use it as settlement funds etc?

Thanks

Tousif_27

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016

My husband is the primary applicant for our application. Under proof of funds I have attached proof of funds for the savings account which is my name and both our bank statements. is this sufficient? Do I even need to include mine?! Do I need enclose a letter or anything to say I give permission for him to use it as settlement funds etc?

Thanks
Yes you need to enclose a letter that he has full access to the funds

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019

Thanks
If you both are not the joint holders of the account, you will need to provide an authority letter for your husband stating that he has full rights and access to the funds in your account.