+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds

Rav_C

Jun 4, 2019
Dear All,

Need one suggestion here, I'm the only applicant here. My husband wouldn't be joining me for now as he wants to continue his role with the current employer and working on a project which would add to his resume and needs that experience. However, he should be ready to move in the next year. Any suggestions what should be the best way to put this together on the application which can help me convince the VO?

Thanks in advance,
Rav

Bump up ^^
My dear experts, please help me with your recommendations.

Thanks in advance!

Rav_C

Jun 4, 2019
Dear All,

Need one suggestion here, I'm the only applicant here. My husband wouldn't be joining me for now as he wants to continue his role with the current employer and working on a project which would add to his resume and needs that experience. However, he should be ready to move in the next year. Any suggestions what should be the best way to put this together on the application which can help me convince the VO?

Thanks in advance,
Rav
^^ Bumping up. My good people can you help me with your inputs please?

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
Guys i have a question regarding proof of funds.

CIC says that the funds should be in your account at the time when you submit the profile and at the time when we give you the PR visa. Does this mean that once we submit the EAPR then we can use that money somewhere else or do we have to keep that money in the bank untill we get the PPR? lets say if they take 7-8 months for PPR, do we have to keep that money in the bank for 7-8 months?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Guys i have a question regarding proof of funds.

CIC says that the funds should be in your account at the time when you submit the profile and at the time when we give you the PR visa. Does this mean that once we submit the EAPR then we can use that money somewhere else or do we have to keep that money in the bank untill we get the PPR? lets say if they take 7-8 months for PPR, do we have to keep that money in the bank for 7-8 months?
You need proof when you submit and when you land. Do t spend it all of course and yes better not.touch it and actually add to it before you land

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
You need proof when you submit and when you land. Do t spend it all of course and yes better not.touch it and actually add to it before you land
Got it, actually i have few invesment opportunities for short term period, and this period will most likely come when i have already submitted my E-APR. So i am curious that instead of waisting that time in leaving that money in my account i should invest and earn more and when the landing time will come i will again have that money back in my account. Is it workable?