+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

proof of funds

hdsdeo

Aug 31, 2019
would you guys prefer providing a bank statement (with money deposited to account in last 2 weeks) with the visa application.
or A bank balance certificate.
i know sds does not require any of it, but i had a refusal earlier and mine is a 2 years course, that's why i have to show proof of funds.
or if i can also, put some money in fixed deposits with a lock-in of a year and a half and provide these on behalf of my mother. The fixed deposits being made days before filing the visa is going to be a concern for the VO?
your opinions will be appreciated
thanks

hdsdeo

Aug 31, 2019
i dont think think it is required GIC is sufficient as proof of funds
i have seen people being rejected with providing the funds and having approval without showing funds.
since I have a refusal. i ll choose showing them the funds.
i want to know that if i make new fixed deposits, that will be considered or not

uvrathore

Jun 29, 2019
i have seen people being rejected with providing the funds and having approval without showing funds.
since I have a refusal. i ll choose showing them the funds.
i want to know that if i make new fixed deposits, that will be considered or not
sorry man i dont Know about FD's as proof of funds

but since you are going to be reapplying i would recommend you to go with an ICCRC authorized lawyer's cover letter that increases chance of approval much more
i have seen people getting approved even after 3 refusals

i am also going for same method and i too got refusal in july for sept intake