+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds

ayushgpt5

Jun 23, 2019
Hello,

I live in USA and I have required proof of funds in my indian account for the past 7 months. However, there has been no transactions in my indian account since then. Is it a problem ?

Also, I am showing my USA account which has my salary direct deposits but that account has been opened just 2 months ago !! This account has 500$ less than the required funds.

Please suggest what is the best option for me ?

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hello,

I live in USA and I have required proof of funds in my indian account for the past 7 months. However, there has been no transactions in my indian account since then. Is it a problem ?

Also, I am showing my USA account which has my salary direct deposits but that account has been opened just 2 months ago !! This account has 500$ less than the required funds.

Please suggest what is the best option for me ?
I would suggest usage of Indian account as POF., it's fine if there have been no transactions.

In case of the second account, you would need to establish the funds you have in your new account are old funds [>4-6ish months] and not bound by any debt, or received it as a gift from someone.

ayushgpt5

Jun 23, 2019
Thank you for your response. Yes I would show my indian account, but shall I show this account as well as it has some additional funds.

Also, I do not have any debts or gifts on this account !! I have just have my direct deposit of the salary that I receive.

Is it ok to show this one as well ?

Thanks
Ayush Gupta

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Thank you for your response. Yes I would show my indian account, but shall I show this account as well as it has some additional funds.

Also, I do not have any debts or gifts on this account !! I have just have my direct deposit of the salary that I receive.

Is it ok to show this one as well ?

Thanks
Ayush Gupta
Does your Indian account have enough funds? If yes, use that as your primary source of proof of funds. Also, there is no harm in providing bank letter of your second half, you can add that too! Additional documentation never hurts!