+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof Of Funds

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
Dears,
Me and my wife will be applying soon , let's say we have 11~12k CAD at the moment , but every month we save more until we reach 15-16k CAD , do we have to apply after leaving those 16K deposited in our bank account for 6 months or it doesn't matter as long as it's our saved money not loans / debts and we can apply once we have the required funds ??

Appreciate your help.

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
No need to wait for 6 months. You can apply as soon as you have enough funds and are able to proof where it comes from

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Dears,
Me and my wife will be applying soon , let's say we have 11~12k CAD at the moment , but every month we save more until we reach 15-16k CAD , do we have to apply after leaving those 16K deposited in our bank account for 6 months or it doesn't matter as long as it's our saved money not loans / debts and we can apply once we have the required funds ??

Appreciate your help.
if you get those funds through gradual build up like salaries then there is no need to wait (in fact as long as the source of funds is disclosed you don't have to wait at all)

prsingh

Feb 22, 2019
Connecticut, US
Hi I have a query too regarding proof of funds. So we are about to apply in EE. I will be the primary applicant but all the money we keep in saving account which is on my spouse’s name. Is it necessary to have all the amount in my bank account or spouse account will work too as we both are travelling together along with our 5 year old daughter.

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Hi I have a query too regarding proof of funds. So we are about to apply in EE. I will be the primary applicant but all the money we keep in saving account which is on my spouse’s name. Is it necessary to have all the amount in my bank account or spouse account will work too as we both are travelling together along with our 5 year old daughter.
If you travelling together it’s not a problem

preeti123

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Hi,

I recently received nomination from Alberta and received ITA now.

So for proof of funds, I have balance of around 9k and gathered the rest 4k from different friends (mine only. I have given them previously and now they repaid me ) I received this 4k in december 1 st week. So technically my average funds fall below 13k per month. Also, I have read somewhere that the funds should be in our account for atleast 3 months. Since I don't have that, what should I do?? Or is it okay to submit a statement like this??

Please help me. Thank you