+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds

adj.mumbai

Apr 3, 2018
Hi

I have only 3 days left to submit the application and my situation is as below:

I have the required funds in 3 different Fixed deposits across two banks.
I have taken the balance certificate showing balance as on today (the date it was generated) of all the banks.
ICICI & SBI have merely printed the document (NOT ON Letterhead) and stamped it. Also, it does not have any contact information of the person who signed it - or the bank!!
SBI has issued a FD certificate which has the bank contact no. on it.
ICICI has merely stamped and signed on the FD receipt printout which I supplied them with.

Will this be enough?

Also, I don't know how to get the credit card statements printed on company letterhead. Will e-statements be okay?
I'm going to get my home loan statement stamped by the bank - and hopefully I will be able to convince them to print it on their letter head as well.

Please advise.

Yaadi_787

Dec 17, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-08-18
AOR Received.
11-12-2018
Hi

I have only 3 days left to submit the application and my situation is as below:

I have the required funds in 3 different Fixed deposits across two banks.
I have taken the balance certificate showing balance as on today (the date it was generated) of all the banks.
ICICI & SBI have merely printed the document (NOT ON Letterhead) and stamped it. Also, it does not have any contact information of the person who signed it - or the bank!!
SBI has issued a FD certificate which has the bank contact no. on it.
ICICI has merely stamped and signed on the FD receipt printout which I supplied them with.

Will this be enough?

Also, I don't know how to get the credit card statements printed on company letterhead. Will e-statements be okay?
I'm going to get my home loan statement stamped by the bank - and hopefully I will be able to convince them to print it on their letter head as well.

Please advise.
Looks like it would not be enough. You need to speak to respective Branch head and get the letter revised on their official letter head. I have not heard of any bank refusing to give letter on their letter head . In case they indeed refuse to do so then you need to get a mail/letter from them that should say they can't issue it. You then need to explain your situation in the letter of explanation and then hope for the best.

Credit card statements are not mandatory to be submitted, all they want to check is that you should have sufficient funds available with you and those funds are yours to use and not a short term loan of some kind or they did not magically appear in your account just before you submitted your application. You should also be ready with source of funds scrutiny for your FDs and be able to prove that money was yours. If your FDs are of an older date (older than 6 months to 1 year) then that will help your cause. All the best in your application submission.

vbhar1

Jul 15, 2018
Hi team,

Can you please help me with the below queries
1)Do I need to sigh all the loe's?
2) since I got funds from my brother, do I need to highlight those transactions in my bank account statement since I got the money in 5-6 transactions?

Thanks and Regards