+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds

darkserger

Oct 7, 2018
So this won't really do, this will be flagged for extra review and you will be asked about the source of the funds. These transactions would be perceived as suspicious.
oh shoot…

The thing is that most of the amount of money is deposited from an old bank account i frequently use (to receive my monthly salary) but recently terminated (because I was unhappy with the bank service…), and from another certificate of fixed deposit (that is due, and also from a different bank)…

So… what types of documents should I need to prepare more then…?

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
oh shoot…

The thing is that most of the amount of money is deposited from an old bank account i frequently use (to receive my monthly salary) but recently terminated (because I was unhappy with the bank service…), and from another certificate of fixed deposit (that is due, and also from a different bank)…

So… what types of documents should I need to prepare more then…?
If you can prove what you just said, then it's Ok. If you had withdrawn this money from another account and you can show the statements and how long you had that money then you're fine.

darkserger

Oct 7, 2018
If you can prove what you just said, then it's Ok. If you had withdrawn this money from another account and you can show the statements and how long you had that money then you're fine.
It is reassuring to hear that. Should I write a short letter of clarification to explain the sources of money (with the support of statements from other banks) as well?

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
It is reassuring to hear that. Should I write a short letter of clarification to explain the sources of money (with support statements from other banks) as well?
Yeah, that should do. Make sure all your papers are in conformity with each other and write a short text straight and to the point that this money's source is x and that you moved it from banks A to bank B.

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
For example, someone would have to check maturity dates and decipher things. It's better to show liquid and readily available money. I can't tell how long.
Exactly. Why make things more complicated