+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds

sankarjana

Aug 26, 2018
Hi Friends,

I would like to know little more about, proof of funds. myself having NRE account and I can obtain from the same bank. but the fund is not matching with the criteria as per the norms.
My partner is having one Savings account. by clubbing those funds, the requirements are matching as per the norms.

I am the primary applicant.
can anyone guide me, attaching two separate statements to meet the proof of funds requirements is acceptable?

smitz

Star Member
May 13, 2018
Hi Friends,

I would like to know little more about, proof of funds. myself having NRE account and I can obtain from the same bank. but the fund is not matching with the criteria as per the norms.
My partner is having one Savings account. by clubbing those funds, the requirements are matching as per the norms.

I am the primary applicant.
can anyone guide me, attaching two separate statements to meet the proof of funds requirements is acceptable?
yes, as long as you are applying together you can club your accounts to reach the required amount.

Reactions: sankarjana

smitz

Star Member
May 13, 2018
Yes. we are applying together only. I was afraid, there is a provision to show this in separate account. ?
you can have more than one bank account, even individually. main criteria is to have the necessary funds over the previous 6 month period.

Reactions: sankarjana