+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds

syedzabi85

Jun 3, 2018
Hi folks,

I'm an indian national currently working in saudi arabia, I'm planning to apply for PR through express entry. would you please throw some of light on my below query.

can i show the proof of funds in my indian bank account if i'm invited to apply?

I look forward to your response

Thanking you.

Best Regards,
Syed Zabiulla

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi folks,

I'm an indian national currently working in saudi arabia, I'm planning to apply for PR through express entry. would you please throw some of light on my below query.

can i show the proof of funds in my indian bank account if i'm invited to apply?

I look forward to your response

Thanking you.

Best Regards,
Syed Zabiulla
Hi Zabi, yes you can... make sure it matches the requirements based on your family size
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/proof-funds.html

syedzabi85

Jun 3, 2018
Hi,

Thanks for the response, I just had a quick thought in my mind and little skeptic too, I'm applying from saudi arabia if they give invitation to apply..will they really consider the proof of funds in my india bank account ?

By the way I'm a principal applicant along with my spouse..will you suggest us to open a joint account and transfer all the funds into it?

Regards,
Syed Zabiulla

syedzabi85

Jun 3, 2018
Hi,

Thanks for the response, I just had a quick thought in my mind and little skeptic too, I'm applying from saudi arabia if they give invitation to apply..will they really consider the proof of funds in my india bank account ?

By the way I'm a principal applicant along with my spouse..will you suggest us to open a joint account and transfer all the funds(Equivalent of $12,475 ) into it?

Regards,
Syed Zabiulla