+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds

rachitk2312

Jan 29, 2018
I am a prospective applicant and was going over the points mentioned in this forum and had a few questions regarding proof of funds.

I am engaged in family business and do not have any FD. I have a rather healthy stock portfolio to my name which is way above 20k CAD.

My question is,

1. Can a gift from my father be a part of proof of funds?
2. Can Stocks investments and mutual funds in my name be considered as a part of liquid funds?

What else can I use to show proof of funds. I come from a family of means but do not have anything individually in my name. Can my parents not support me financially for this purpose?

abbasi123

Sep 4, 2017
I am a prospective applicant and was going over the points mentioned in this forum and had a few questions regarding proof of funds.

I am engaged in family business and do not have any FD. I have a rather healthy stock portfolio to my name which is way above 20k CAD.

My question is,

2. Can Stocks investments and mutual funds in my name be considered as a part of liquid funds?

What else can I use to show proof of funds. I come from a family of means but do not have anything individually in my name. Can my parents not support me financially for this purpose?
I do not have the exact details for your query but there are alot of posts available in this forum with the same query. Better if you search in the form with the keywords and I am sure you will find an answer.

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018

My question is,

1. You can take a gift deed from your father and have the required funds transferred to your account as per the deed. The gift deed has to be a notarised affidavit.

2. You cannot show stocks as these Are subject to market fluctuations and liquid monies are required. Same is valid for mutual funds.