+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PROOF OF FUNDS

NAZHAT

Sep 18, 2017
Hi,
i got my ITA one week ago. The average balance maintained in my account does not fulfill the minimum balance required for past six months. However my father in law in going to gift me the required amount as of now to show the proof of funds as 9 lac rupees in INR to suffice.
Also i have invested all my money since last one year into stocks and i have that readily available whenever required to be liquidated of around 10 lac rupees which is more than the 15200 CAD required as minimum proof of funds
Can i use these to support myself and prove to cic, since my average balance is not more than 4 lacs for the past six months as the funds were coming in and going out.
please help..

shahid7in

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
Hi Guys,

I am also planning to apply for SINP by Nov 2017, but for SINP i have to keep fund for atleast 3 months, so my question is, can i use fund every day which i am going to keep in account, in fact my family members will deposit all the amount in my bank account and on regular basis they add and take cash.

So please let me is this possible to do., or should have to keep fund for 3months without taking any amount from bank account.