+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi Guys,

How many months bank statement will I need to produce for proof of funds and minimum of how many Canadian dollars?

I will be going for a 2 year masters degree so will $10,000 be sufficient or should I need more?

My father will sponsoring my studies. I currently have a joint account with my father but my father has more funds in his personal account. Can I show his personal bank statement or should I transfer his funds into our joint account and use that statement?

Picxie

Star Member
May 8, 2017
U can show more than one account balance.. by getting a CA letter.3 months will work. In ca letter u can show any properties value.. gold that u have.. bank account..fd pf etc

IndianStone

Feb 22, 2017
Hi Guys,

How many months bank statement will I need to produce for proof of funds and minimum of how many Canadian dollars?

I will be going for a 2 year masters degree so will $10,000 be sufficient or should I need more?

My father will sponsoring my studies. I currently have a joint account with my father but my father has more funds in his personal account. Can I show his personal bank statement or should I transfer his funds into our joint account and use that statement?
Hello,
My dad sponsored me for my studies. He showed around 25000CAD in his savings account. I attached his bank statement of 6 months.
And he got an affidavit listing his savings account, fixed deposits and property which would be used to sponsor me.
That's it. Hope it helps.