+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds

kartik2812

Mar 15, 2017
Hi All,

Just have a small query, I am almost done with researching about living expenses and tution fee for 1 year which i have to show while applying visa, however need answer for the following queries:-

1. Can I show my Father's provisional fund statement while applying visa, which is around 40000 Canadian Dollars?
2. Liquid cash which I have to show in my bank account , would that be fine If I show 11000 Canadian dollars in my account apart from fee?

Thanks in advance :)

tushar_b

Mar 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-03-2017
Gic.
If your submitting financial documents then get your father's employment proof,ITR and Prepare CA report of all financial status of your immediate family members and submit it.

kartik2812

Mar 15, 2017
tushar_b said:
Gic.
If your submitting financial documents then get your father's employment proof,ITR and Prepare CA report of all financial status of your immediate family members and submit it.
Thanks for reply, still the confusion is same, can I show the provident fund amount while applying visa in place of liquid cash is bank account? Apart from eductaion loan covering all my expenses would provision fund amount will suffice the requirement for visa?