+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds

zshavit

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Hi,

I have a q about Proof of Funds, i currently working in canada, and received my ita in Jan 16, i send the application in dec 15

i found this:
You do not have to show that you have these funds if:

you have a valid offer of arranged employment in Canada AND
you are currently working or authorized to work in Canada.

and there is also this one:
Applications received on or after January 1, 2016, for permanent residence programs subject to the Express Entry completeness check:

Proof of funds
The principal applicant

Do i need to show proof of funds or not?

Thanks,
Zach

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
zshavit said:
Hi,

I have a q about Proof of Funds, i currently working in canada, and received my ita in Jan 16, i send the application in dec 15

i found this:
You do not have to show that you have these funds if:

you have a valid offer of arranged employment in Canada AND
you are currently working or authorized to work in Canada.

and there is also this one:
Applications received on or after January 1, 2016, for permanent residence programs subject to the Express Entry completeness check:

Proof of funds
The principal applicant

Do i need to show proof of funds or not?

Thanks,
Zach
If you are a CEC applicant, you don't need to show PoF.

Nas man

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's canadian experience class, try googl-ing it or read more about it on cic website.

Nfissa

Apr 24, 2019
Need advice please.
The total amount required for my immigration is in my savings account but I have a mortgage with monthly payments that I pay by transfer from my current account To another account dedicated to the loan ( house loan) , is it a problem? Which account i have to declare, all of them ??
Thanks

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Need advice please.
The total amount required for my immigration is in my savings account but I have a mortgage with monthly payments that I pay by transfer from my current account To another account dedicated to the loan ( house loan) , is it a problem? Which account i have to declare, all of them ??
Thanks
Cic sees things holistically! If u have a mortgage for which u r paying regularly and at the time of immigrating u will sell that house . So they don’t refuse based on the house or car loan . Also declare all your accouts if u have debts and loans or any other liability to the bank(s) otherwise it is a misrepresentation

Nfissa

Apr 24, 2019
Note that the total amount required for my immigration is available in my saving account even i have a house loan.