ruby13

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I need some help from seniors regarding the POF. I haven't got my ITA yet. Waiting outland for LMIA. Last year I sent 6000$ to my father. I have a proof of that. It was bank to bank transaction. Now he will be sending it back to me in a week or so. So it will be my money. Will that be ok, if I will explain all this in a letter of expalantion and get it notarized, when the need will arise. And my father can do the same , he will make a declaration that the money he is sending belongs to me. Please advise!!!!

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ruby13 said:
Hi,
I need some help from seniors regarding the POF. I haven't got my ITA yet. Waiting outland for LMIA. Last year I sent 6000$ to my father. I have a proof of that. It was bank to bank transaction. Now he will be sending it back to me in a week or so. So it will be my money. Will that be ok, if I will explain all this in a letter of expalantion and get it notarized, when the need will arise. And my father can do the same , he will make a declaration that the money he is sending belongs to me. Please advise!!!!
Yes that would do. Prepare a gift deed, affidavit etc to prove that the money is indeed a gift. Accompany it with a LOE. Their is a seperate thread which addresses this query in detail. Good luck.