Oct 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
This topic may have been discussed before but just wanted a suggestion. I got an Oinp 2 weeks back and I have been asked to submit my proof of funds. I have the funds only from 21 st of August courtesy my father in law. So should I submit a gift deed along with the 6 months bank statement? Or should I submit that only if they ask for an explanation? Which is a better option putting the money into FD or get a gift deed signed? Also regarding a gift deed, is it done on a stamp paper and should it be notarized or anything? Please help as I cannot find this topic online.
Thank you

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Search for a exhaustive post on this by anujgupta84. You don't need an affidavit, the gift declaration can be on a piece of paper signed in original by the donor. If you've received the money as a gift, it is imperative that you declare that upfront to CIC without waiting for them to find out on their own (they can always ask for detailed bank statements and find out) and assume that these are borrowed funds without allowing time for explanations.

Dentcan

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Asivad Anac. You are a savior !