+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds

waterbeads

Oct 7, 2015
what if i have some money of mine in stock market shares? can i submit my portfolio detail in order for them to see that i can have enough money invested and once i get my visa i can always sell them.

will it work???? i have the report from my securities company in which they have given my complete portfolio with the total value of shares

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

waterbeads said:
what if i have some money of mine in stock market shares? can i submit my portfolio detail in order for them to see that i can have enough money invested and once i get my visa i can always sell them.

will it work???? i have the report from my securities company in which they have given my complete portfolio with the total value of shares
1. No, they have to unencumbered funds, stocks can fall as well as rise.

waterbeads

Oct 7, 2015
PMM said:
Hi

1. No, they have to unencumbered funds, stocks can fall as well as rise.
no it is the excess amount of cash i am talking about....for a family of 3 i think they require canadian dollars18000... that i have in my account.. for any further money if i have to bring in to canada.. i am talking about that. should i show my assets that i have and when ill be moving ill be geting rid of them and bringing that money?

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
waterbeads said:
no it is the excess amount of cash i am talking about....for a family of 3 i think they require canadian dollars18000... that i have in my account.. for any further money if i have to bring in to canada.. i am talking about that. should i show my assets that i have and when ill be moving ill be geting rid of them and bringing that money?
If you have fund in ur account showing minimum POF requirement, dont bother to show stocks