Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16th April
Hi All,

my CIC is being dodgy tonight and i cant seem to log on - as such i cant get in to check what proof of funds evidence i need - I have 6 months of statements, however i know i need a letter from my bank, which i'm going to tomorrow - any chance someone could paste the requirements of the letter?

Thanks

Ed

toben

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Specifically for FSW: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

shirebikes

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16th April
Thanks for that, I managed top get it to work in the end - here is the text if anyone else has the same issue.

Document: Proof of Means of Financial Support

If you are visiting Canada, you must prove that you can support yourself and the family members accompanying you while you are in Canada by providing as many of the following documents:

your bank statements for the past four months
a bank draft in convertible currency
pay stubs
an employment letter
proof of assets or business
proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees
tax reports, declarations or statements
proof of a student/education loan from a financial institution
a letter from the person or institution providing you with money
proof of funding paid from within Canada, if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational program
proof of a Canadian bank account in your name if money has been transferred to Canada
If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile.

Your financial profile includes a listing of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts. The official letter must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include your name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the balance of each account over the previous 6 months.

You must scan all proof of funds documents and save them as one file.