+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

proof of funds

physioakash

Aug 6, 2013
hey,,
i have applied for immigration in 2013..my file was received on 24th may but still i haven't got my acknowledgment..did someone receive the acknowledgement from nearby dates...second thing..when i applied the consultant told me to keep around 7.80 lac (Indian rupee)..in my account..but now as the cad dollar has risen like anything..i don't think that amount will be sufficient..i do have money to show but its no use...can anyone suggest what should i do about it??? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

manishkapoor18

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
no
Well Even CIC and or our VO is aware of the fact that the CAD price has gone up in last 2 months .

In my opinion CIC will check completeness of your application , they may check price of CAD corresponding to the POF issuance date and shall Issue a PER first , once the file is transferred to your local VO, the VO will ask you to re-submit the Proof of Funds .

My suggestion to you would be iff u have spare money get it deposited in your account right away instead of waiting for there request and doing it. this will re-iterate the fact that this money is yours and is not borrowed.

Rest assured POF amount insufficent due to price variation in CAD$ will not be a reason for rejection in your case as u have shown
7.8 lack INR ;D ;D ;D

physioakash said:
hey,,
i have applied for immigration in 2013..my file was received on 24th may but still i haven't got my acknowledgment..did someone receive the acknowledgement from nearby dates...second thing..when i applied the consultant told me to keep around 7.80 lac (Indian rupee)..in my account..but now as the cad dollar has risen like anything..i don't think that amount will be sufficient..i do have money to show but its no use...can anyone suggest what should i do about it??? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
physioakash said:
hey,,
I think you will hear from them soon. My application was there on 27th may. Though I havnt received anything from them, but they are checking my application as I got a message from WES.
Concerning you fund I dont think its a problem the variation of currency rate. It is fine if you had the required money at the time of application. If the visa officer ask you to resubmit any proof of fund, then you have to make it any way.

gregg

Jun 23, 2013
Please I want to know if I can submit printed copy of account balance as proof of fund or its compulsory I go to the bank to have it printed and stamped.

physioakash

Aug 6, 2013
thanks a lot guys for the information..i have already deposited like 50 thousand more..a month back..lets hope everything works fine. :-X :-X :-X

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
hi
share your information at
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t146774.0.html
its useful

mindianboy

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends
Can anybody tell for POF what is the rate of CAD in INR today considered by CHC

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
mindianboy said:
Hi Friends
Can anybody tell for POF what is the rate of CAD in INR today considered by CHC
check on XE.com
and keep some margin in POF because at the time of consideration of your application the rate may increase

mindianboy

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vats said:
check on XE.com
and keep some margin in POF because at the time of consideration of your application the rate may increase
Hello Sir
I have shown POF in April 2013 with MR and other documents submitted with PP , at that time CAD was 54 INR and i have gave POF 6.5 Lakh which is approximately 58.55 INR at todays rate ut now rate is 59 what should i do
They will consider April CAD rate for my case or Todays rate.
Plz advise

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
manishkapoor18 said:
Well Even CIC and or our VO is aware of the fact that the CAD price has gone up in last 2 months .

In my opinion CIC will check completeness of your application , they may check price of CAD corresponding to the POF issuance date and shall Issue a PER first , once the file is transferred to your local VO, the VO will ask you to re-submit the Proof of Funds .

My suggestion to you would be iff u have spare money get it deposited in your account right away instead of waiting for there request and doing it. this will re-iterate the fact that this money is yours and is not borrowed.

Rest assured POF amount insufficent due to price variation in CAD$ will not be a reason for rejection in your case as u have shown
7.8 lack INR ;D ;D ;D

If at any point CIC ask for proof of funding - be it at the initial application stage, during processing or when landing - they will convert the funding into CAD at that time.

It's inadvisable to keep or take only borderline funding levels in case the CAD dollar moves against you just when CIC want to know.

But I believe all a visa officer will do when checking funding is convert the rate into CAD at the time they do the check. If CAD has moved and the funding is not sufficient, I believe they will still consider this insufficient funding.

Please note that you will not necessarily be asked to show funding during processing, but you may be asked when landing.

Wayne.

amitind

Star Member
May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
gregg said:
Please I want to know if I can submit printed copy of account balance as proof of fund or its compulsory I go to the bank to have it printed and stamped.
It has to be from your bank.

suryavanshi

Star Member
Jul 29, 2013
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/4/2010
IELTS Request
sent along with application
Med's Request
6/3/2013
Med's Done....
on 30/3/2013 ECAS 3rd line on 15/4/13
Interview........
hopefully waived off (RPRF encashed on 17/4/13)
Passport Req..
6/3/2013 (sent complete application package to NDVO on 6/4/13 through DHL Blue Dart)
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet received
LANDED..........
God`s will
amitind said:
It has to be from your bank.
i kept FD for 3 months only (sent PP,POF FD,MR,RPRF along with complete application package in april 2013 to delhi visa office ,RPRF DD`s encashed on 17/4/2013)actually I thought will get visa in 35 days so I have shown for 3 months only, due to PAFSO strike action PP and visas not yet received..now my question is `is CHC will again contacts me,to show funds once again? or.... is they refuse to grant visa??? What will happens..other wise shall I send once again fresh FD certificate?plz respond..thanx in advance.
immediate response from seniors very much needed.