+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of FUNDS.. Will PARENTs Bank A/c work???

utsav1706

Star Member
Oct 8, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
26-03-2017
File Transfer...
26-06-2017
Med's Done....
26-05-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Hello Everyone,

I have my IELTS and WES ECA reports ready and have also filled the EE application. My Spouse and I are applying for PR but as of today we don't have the required funds in our bank accounts.

My question is can we show our parent's bank accounts and FDs as proof of funds, that they would be sponsoring us and can have an affidavit made.

Based on your responses only, I would be able to proceed, as I think I would get ITA in next 2-3 draws, and might accumulate close to 50% of required funds on our own in our respective accounts, but that would not suffice.

Thank you for your answers! :)

Akash022

Dec 21, 2015
utsav1706 said:
Hello Everyone,

I have my IELTS and WES ECA reports ready and have also filled the EE application. My Spouse and I are applying for PR but as of today we don't have the required funds in our bank accounts.

My question is can we show our parent's bank accounts and FDs as proof of funds, that they would be sponsoring us and can have an affidavit made.

Based on your responses only, I would be able to proceed, as I think I would get ITA in next 2-3 draws, and might accumulate close to 50% of required funds on our own in our respective accounts, but that would not suffice.

Thank you for your answers! :)

Try to get the money in ur account... get a gift deed signed from them and transfer the money into ur account...Further take an affividavit that they are ready to bear your expenses to settle in canada.. send their bank accounts detail as well. best of luck

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
Money in parents' account won't stand as proof of funds. You please get it transferred to your account as suggested, get a gift deed, get it notarised and submit with letter of explanation if transfer happened within 3 months..