+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds while landing

nvnkmr10

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Hello folks,

After receiving my PPR I have closed my Fixed Deposit shown during EE submission for POF for emergency situation.

During landing should I show the same deposits which I have submitted during application submission? or can I show POF in any other formats? like cash (or) another new deposits?

However, I have all the documents which I have submitted before? Do the officer verify if that deposit is closed? Please share your thoughts, Thank you.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can show POF in other formats. Also, although they will ask how much money you are carrying in cash they not always (in fact rarely) ask for proof that you still meet the required funds.

nvnkmr10

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
ok. mine was through PNP and I am currently working in Canada with my Work Permit. Still should I provide POF? for landing (or) my offer letter would do the purpose? Please guide on the same..

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I cannot give an adequate response as the information you have provided above is not sufficient to fully understand your situation.

nvnkmr10

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
I cannot give an adequate response as the information you have provided above is not sufficient to fully understand your situation.
Ok Cool. Im an inland applicant applied under PNP.

I am currently working fulltime in Canada,

Now, when I do my landing, should I still show my Proof of funds?