+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds - Visitor Visa ( Confusion)

Rainbow.guy

Mar 29, 2019
Hello friends

If we are applying for a visitor visa for a family of 4 ( 2 adults and 2 minor children of 3 and 4 years ) and have combined funds of 26000 dollars in bank then what we have to mention in proof of fund section in the visitor visa application.
I mean do we have to mention 26000 dollars each in all the four individual applications or we have to break up the 26000 dollar amount as per family size and show it in that way in each individual application

If IRCC allowed to have one application for a complete family then there would not had been any confusion but as we have to fill application separately for each family member, it gives confusion.

Pls advise friends

Jattsingh90

Oct 11, 2021
Following
I have same question.
Also I want to know can we fill 0 funds in minor kids like 1 year old and obviously will say kid is dependent on parents and they have sufficient funds.
(Applying in new portal)

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Following
I have same question.
Also I want to know can we fill 0 funds in minor kids like 1 year old and obviously will say kid is dependent on parents and they have sufficient funds.
(Applying in new portal)
mentioned all the available amount in the main applicant form (if the bank statement balance is 26K then mentioned 26K) and then in family forms just mentioned approx expected expenses which would occur individually like airfare, hotel or accommodation, foods, within Canada travel, site seeing n tours etc etc...