+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds - US Resident

Reddevil_ps18

Jul 24, 2018
Hello Everyone,

So I have a proof of funds question. I am an Indian national and US Resident. In total I have about 5x the amount needed for one applicant spread over multiple accounts. The problem is that 2 of them are investment accounts and 2 of them are 401k (Retirement funds)

Attached in proof of funds section -

Investment Account 1 - Partial Letter and statements for 6 months - ~6k USD
Investment Account 2 - No letter - email proof of refusal to provide a letter and statements for 9 months - ~ 12k USD
401k Account 1 - Email verification of funds and account number and statements for 9 months ~ 14k USD
401k Account 2 - Statements for 9 months ~ 30k USD

One of my investment accounts gave me a partially compliant letter (6k US) and on the letter they mention that online statements are official documents. The second investment account outright refused. The first retirement account sent me an email with verification of account and funds.

I applied with the letter and two emails and 6 months/9 months statements from all accounts and wrote a big note in my explanation about all this. I was worried that moving my investment funds this close to application date would cause a problem and deciceded to just do it.

Do y'all think this will be a problem? I can move my funds into a saving account and get a compliant letter right now and then raise a CSE IFF that would work out better for me.

AOR 18July, waiting on MEP.

Thoughts?