+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds!! - Urgent

niteshnbb

Oct 30, 2019
I don't have enough balance in my account.
Can I ask for gift deed from my dad for 15000 CAD and put it in my account?
Do IRCC asks for statement of my father or is the gift deed ok ????

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Do they ask for Father's statement as well. If they do so, it's would not be 6 months old
No they won't ask anything. Just that if you take complete money from him that can be lil suspicious.
What is your immediate family size ( spouse/kids??)

niteshnbb

Oct 30, 2019
No they won't ask anything. Just that if you take complete money from him that can be lil suspicious.
What is your immediate family size ( spouse/kids??)
Just me and spouse. I am making gift deed for 75 percent of what is required. So am little scared

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Just me and spouse. I am making gift deed for 75 percent of what is required. So am little scared
It's fine even if you take entire POF money from him and get a gift deed from him. You can attach his statement in your POF, but, that is optional, but recommended.

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
75% is safe zone. Just for info. For family of 2 you need 15772 CAD and you mentioned you will take 15k. How is it 75% ??
Note- always keep 10% higher than what is required to avoid currency fluctuations.

niteshnbb

Oct 30, 2019
75% is safe zone. Just for info. For family of 2 you need 15772 CAD and you mentioned you will take 15k. How is it 75% ??
Note- always keep 10% higher than what is required to avoid currency fluctuations.
Hmmm ok . Can I take gift deed from my maternal uncle or it is advised to take it from parents it self? Any recommendations?

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hmmm ok . Can I take gift deed from my maternal uncle or it is advised to take it from parents it self? Any recommendations?
It's a subjective matter. Just for info, the immigration Department is very fussy about the proof of funds. Good to give less number of reason to them to have doubt on you. Better to have this document from parents. You can also use funds from your spouse account without any issue.