+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds urgent query

lfclub96

Jan 12, 2019
Hello

I just received an ITA.
I have a question regarding the pof.
My wife is the main applicant. And in her saving account she has around 7800 cad.
We started saving from october 2018 and every month she is depositing around 1500cad from salary account to her saving account.
This amount is not enough as we need around 16000cad.
The rest of the amount i have in my own salary account around 8500cad.
1- is it okay that my account is not a saving account.
2- we started saving from 3 months and not 6 months. Will that affect our status.
3- our banks are in dubai (ADCB and HSBC) and i believe they dont provide a letter as per IRCC requirements. And if i provide 6 months statement there will be alot of fluctuations in our balances.
For example my account is always near zero. But i will get statement directly after my salary teansfer.
Please need help what to do ?
Senior members please advise.
Thanks

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello

I just received an ITA.
My wife is the main applicant. And in her saving account she has around 7800 cad.
We started saving from october 2018 and every month she is depositing around 1500cad from salary account to her saving account.
2- we started saving from 3 months and not 6 months. Will that affect our status.
3- our banks are in dubai (ADCB and HSBC) and i believe they dont provide a letter as per IRCC requirements. And if i provide 6 months statement there will be alot of fluctuations in our balances.
For example my account is always near zero. But i will get statement directly after my salary teansfer.
Thanks
1. Of course, no issue.
2. Not at all.
3. If you can't provide letter per requirements, it's highly recommended to provide bank statements. It's okay if there are fluctuations, as long as the current balance makes sense when compared to the statements. Meaning they're mainly looking for evidence of borrowed money to meet funds requirements. They'll see you just received your salary. No worries.

What you can do, is put a letter of explanation as first page of the pdf for proof of funds, and insert a table of summary of all accounts.
List all accounts in the table, and for each, account number, current balance, average balance, opening date, name of bank...etc.
Will give a clearer image.

lfclub96

Jan 12, 2019
Thanks mate.
So i will get a statements for both accounts. And i will explain in LOE my situation and all the account details. Hope this will work.

Nixnic19

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Hello

I just received an ITA.
Thanks

Hello, how did adcb provide you with bank cert? Im also doing my papers for my eapr.

lfclub96

Jan 12, 2019
Hi, did anybody get the letter from ADCB as per IRCC format. Please help
They provide letter as per their standard format. Only showing opening date, branch, account number, and balance.
Its called balance confirmation letter.
You can get also 6 months statement to send to ircc. And explain that the bank cannot give personalised letters.

Priya85

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Do they provide liability letter? Will the above suffice along with a letter of explanation?

ankitsinghvim

Apr 6, 2019
Hello Everyone, @Priya85 @ifclub96

Can you kindly confirm the process of getting the POF letter from ADCB bank?

Does the IRCC accept the format of this letter? Do we have to add any LOE?

Your assistance in this matter will be highly appreciated.

It would be great if you share with me your email id for any queries?

Kind regards,
Ankit

dauntless84

Sep 25, 2017
Hello Everyone, @Priya85 @ifclub96

Can you kindly confirm the process of getting the POF letter from ADCB bank?

Does the IRCC accept the format of this letter? Do we have to add any LOE?

Your assistance in this matter will be highly appreciated.

It would be great if you share with me your email id for any queries?

Kind regards,
Ankit
Ankit,

I have a US Bank account, they didnt provide a letter. I made a LOE stating the funds and converted them using the daily conversion rate to CAD.

It can always help if you prepare a LOE and give them details.

Hope this helps.

Dan

2019DUBAI

Jan 8, 2020
Hello

I just received an ITA.
Thanks
Hello, I am in kind of the same fix, did it work for you?

Hetal0990

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Hello All - I have a home loan and 3 credit cards. Is it compulsory to show this account in proof of funds? If yes, what is acceptable format? A simple download of credit card statement and home loan account will be an acceptable format? Any help will be highly appreciated.