+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds through FSW

aka31

Jul 20, 2022
Hi,
If I have received ITA under FSW and I have submitted my application with proof of funds. After submitting the application, I started working in Canada with a valid job offer. Should I update this information in my application and will my proof of funds still be taken into consideration at this point?

SomeImmigrant

Star Member
Apr 23, 2022
Hi,
If I have received ITA under FSW and I have submitted my application with proof of funds. After submitting the application, I started working in Canada with a valid job offer. Should I update this information in my application and will my proof of funds still be taken into consideration at this point?
I believe after AOR you can't change the application but yes through Webform you can inform and update them about the change.
It'll help you because, POF won't be necessary for your case , however do keep the POF intact till PR in case something unlikely happens.

aka31

Jul 20, 2022
Once I started working, my proof of funds/ settlement funds would have changed, do they need to be updated on the change in proof of funds?

SomeImmigrant

Star Member
Apr 23, 2022
Once I started working, my proof of funds/ settlement funds would have changed, do they need to be updated on the change in proof of funds?
If it doesn't dip below the requirement you are good.
No need to update POF. Only update Job info to them with all docs required to prove new job offer.