+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds Spouse account

rgpanna

Jan 22, 2015
Has anyone been through this?
We are applying for EE, and we are going through the CEC, so we don't need a minimum value of founds to prove, but they ask to prove the amount we say we have.
Well, my wife is the main applicant, and the money that we have stayed in my account at our country (an investment that I have access at any time).
In this case, I saw in some forums that a letter from me explaining that the money is there, and she has access to it, and we will use this money for immigration and so on. Should be enough to prove that the main Applicant (my wife) has access to the funds.

If so, what happened? would you have an example of this letter to sent to me?

thank you =]

elicanda87

Sep 21, 2018
Has anyone been through this?
We are applying for EE, and we are going through the CEC, so we don't need a minimum value of founds to prove, but they ask to prove the amount we say we have.
Well, my wife is the main applicant, and the money that we have stayed in my account at our country (an investment that I have access at any time).
In this case, I saw in some forums that a letter from me explaining that the money is there, and she has access to it, and we will use this money for immigration and so on. Should be enough to prove that the main Applicant (my wife) has access to the funds.

If so, what happened? would you have an example of this letter to sent to me?

thank you =]
it helps to have the bank letter from your bank as well along with the letter Also 6 months statement if the bank does not give average balance information

microntek

Jan 4, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome, Italy
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-03-2017
Med's Done....
02-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
19-12-2017
Considering you are applying as well (as dependent) then it is fine. Funds can be either in the name of your wife or yours or both of you (in case of a joint account).