+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds section

Rezwan08

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hello Experts,

Need some advice.I am expecting to receive my ITA soon from CEC and my PNP is on process.I am a principal applicant and my wife is my dependent. My questions are:

1) For proof of fund,is it okay if I just upload a document into that section saying that I have been invited under CEC, so no POF is required?or I should upload that in LOE and show lump sum amount under POF section?

My plan is to write that letter saying no fund is required as its CEC in POFSection and in my LOE ,I am going to upload a bank certification letter for few amount including my pay stubs.

2)In LOE, should I include IMM 008 E,as I will be having my PNP soon.I have heard they ask for IMM 008E later, so isnt it better if I include that with LOE?

Need advice from experts.Thanks in advance.

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
Just upload an LOE in the POF section, no bank statements or pay stubs are required. These are IRCC's instructions:
The system currently asks all applicants to provide a proof of funds document. If you don’t need to provide proof of funds, you must upload a letter explaining either that you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, or that you have a valid job offer.
Good Luck!