25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hello members,

I recently applied for PR and waiting for ITA.
I have a dilemma in furnishing the details pertains to Proof of funds.

I have a common issue as others, there would be a sudden influx of large amount which would be gifted by my father. I understand I have to prepare gift deed and self-affidavit for such cases. I am planning to ask my father to make a fixed deposit in my name instead of transmitting the money. request your opinion on my proposal?

This one is really vague question :) I have a salary account but the address mentioned while opening the account contradicts with my permanent address specified in my Passport. Will it create a problem?

Thanks much in advance.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hello members,

I have a common issue as others, there would be a sudden influx of large amount which would be gifted by my father. I understand I have to prepare gift deed and self-affidavit for such cases. I am planning to ask my father to make a fixed deposit in my name instead of transmitting the money. request your opinion on my proposal?

You can make a FD of the gifted amount

This one is really vague question :) I have a salary account but the address mentioned while opening the account contradicts with my permanent address specified in my Passport. Will it create a problem?

This is not a problem

Thanks much in advance.

Reactions: sundar17feb99

sudheert

Jun 11, 2017
Hello members,

Thanks much in advance.
You need not show any proof for where you've pooled the funds.....letter from bank manager by mentioning the ac holder name, ac no. and the funds available should be shown along with this you can provide bank statements....in case of FD provide the FD certificate.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Thanks Sudheert and Jackdawn,

So, by furnishing FD certificate , I can save the hassles of obtaining the deeds and other affidavits. Am I on the right track ?