+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds question

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have been maintaining the minimum LICO required for about a year now in my Canadian account and i have been adding money from my Indian account to my Canadian account on a monthly or bi-monthly basis for daily expenditure as my work permit ended in April 2016, so will the Officer question me about the money that i added monthly from my Indian account ?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
nikolain said:
I have been maintaining the minimum LICO required for about a year now in my Canadian account and i have been adding money from my Indian account to my Canadian account on a monthly or bi-monthly basis for daily expenditure as my work permit ended in April 2016, so will the Officer question me about the money that i added monthly from my Indian account ?
You can explain that in the LOE while submitting your eAPR.

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
You can explain that in the LOE while submitting your eAPR.
Do i even need to mention it in the LOE, i have maintained the minimum LICO for a year now anyways ?
Should i only explain it to the officer if the query arises ?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
nikolain said:
Do i even need to mention it in the LOE, i have maintained the minimum LICO for a year now anyways ?
Should i only explain it to the officer if the query arises ?
Maintaining LICO is fine, but why give a chance for them to ask a question (not that it will affect your application). But what is the harm in explaining the same in the LOE. Would leave that to you.

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
Maintaining LICO is fine, but why give a chance for them to ask a question (not that it will affect your application). But what is the harm in explaining the sane in the LOE. Would leave that to you.
Thank you