Oct 24, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-07-2018
Attention Experts,

If someone does not have required PoF in full, He takes partial amount from a Bank as Loan and make FD in another Bank. He only shows the FD accounts with that Bank, Can it be a cause of concern?
did it work out in your case?

Angel_Canada

Dec 11, 2017
This relieves me. However, I'm hoping to hear from anyone who had similar situation.
Hello Sir, just wanted to understand what documents did you submit in your case. I am in a similar situation, home loan from a different institution. Is it ok if I submit my bank statements which reflect instalments being deducted for few months along with "No lien on funds" bank letter? what was your experience..Kindly guide. Did you receive your PR successfully..

Asad H

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Account 1: Balance equivalent to CAD 1k with regular salary credit and regular personal loan emi debit.

Account 2: Balance equivalent to CAD 15k with no salary credit no emi debit.

Account 3: Balance equivalent to CAD 5k with no salary credit no emi debit.

Total balance in above 3 accounts is CAD 21k. Outstanding for personal loan is equivalent to CAD 18k which I can settle by selling my car.

If I show bank statement which shows sudden credit of 18k and then debit of same amount towards loan settlement, will it be a problem?

jas1313

Jan 11, 2018
Hello Asivad,

I am about to submit my E apr soon, I have a little query regarding POF and a personal loan. I actually have my POF in a savings account in one bank, I was gifted almost the whole amount by my mother earlier this year in July. I have a gift deed as well for it.

However I have a personal loan in my salary account at another bank with ongoing installments paid every month, I am afraid this will affect my PR application :( What is your opinion, should I submit documents for the salary account as well and mention the debt or I can submit documents for POF only from the bank I have my savings in? Will this be misrepresentation of my file in any way?

My employment letter mentions my salary and all details accorrdingly.

Thanks to advise.
hi what's your status now, did you show your salary account? have you got the PR, please reply. thanks

dhruv_d12

Dec 1, 2019
I have received ITA.

I have sufficient funds in my saving account, however, I too have home loan. My last 6 months bank statement reflects the EMI from HDFC which is showing the home loan EMI details.

Guys - please help and let me know if need to show home loan papers to CIC. I am afriad that if i don't show and they see the EMI in my bank statement then they might reject as I have not disclosed about the Home loan...

Or if i show then also they may reject as i have about 15 lacs pending which i still need to pay off to bank.

Please help and suggest?
Hi,

I am in the same boat and have a student loan. Did you finally declare your loan? Was your PR granted. Some advice will really help me.
Thanks.